GoFundMe Campaign 2018
Our city, our communities , our streets are consumed with fear. We are all affected by the terrible tragedies that have taken place. Changing gun laws and adding more police and security is not the only answer.
LOVE knows that youth are the key to helping change the conversation and culture around violence. It has proven results. It’s made a positive impact in the communities we serve. It works. In 2017 alone we served 1506 of youth, in 14 communities, and 21 schools.
Toronto needs LOVE more than ever, and we need you.
Can you share our GoFundMe link on your social media profiles?
If you are able to, please consider a donation toward our goal. Even $5, $10 or $20 makes a huge difference.
$90,000 will give 1500 youth in the GTA access to:
– Violence prevention education
– Leadership opportunities
– Positive mentors
– Safe spaces
– Employment experiences
– Creative outlets – media arts equipment and materials to share their stories and ideas
– Healthy snacks and refreshments
– Safe transportation to programs
This is why we are launching a GoFundMe campaign. To help us reach another 1500 youth in the 2018-2019 school year. Across 5 local communities, in 25 schools across the GTA. To do this, we need to raise $90,000.
With your help, your voice, we can do it together.
Thank you for your continued support in helping break the cycle of violence, giving youth a voice, and building stronger communities.
INDIVIDUAL DONATIONS AND THIRD PARTY FUNDRAISING
- Want to support LOVE Youth? You can donate to support specific programs or highest priority needs.
- Interested in volunteering? Get in touch!
- Want to host a 3rd Party Fundraising Event? We’d LOVE that!
CORPORATIONS AND FOUNDATIONS
LOVE Ontario is always seeking community foundation and corporate partners to help us deliver our unique and innovative media arts and leadership training. Organizations may become involved in the following ways:
- Sponsorship and Events
- Donations or grants under your Corporate Social Responsibility mandate
- In-kind donations
- Cause-related marketing
- Employee lunch-and-learns
- Other mutually beneficial partnerships
In return for your generous support, LOVE is able to provide tax receipts or a personalized sponsorship package for your organization.
Click here for more information or contact Kerry Riordan, Development and Communications Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org